Antarctica Dispatch

Journal of my Antarctic experience working to support the United States Antarctic Program.

WHIFF

6/21/2006


I don't have a creative bone in my body, so it amazes me to see the videos some of my fellow winter-overs produce. Some though inundated us with quantity like Bob C. I made it into a few with my beard - "I heard you were allowed to grow a beard at the South Pole, so that's why I came." and "The Talking Pen."

Our hosts (critics) playing the parts of Siskle & Ebert were Don (the weatherman) and Patrick. The free beer helped get through some of the films or at least bolster our confidence to heckle the hosts.

A few of these movies were posted up to Google Video, someone even posted the video I sent to Jimmy Buffet.

8 o'clock news
Fire On Ice

Jimmy Buffet Video
Party at the Bottom of the World

Summer Video
Frozen Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home